Friday, November 13, 2009

Racist Kosciusko County Crackerjack License Cop Sgt. Jeffrey Shaw Dies With FAKE Badge On: "We are thankful for brave truck that straddled the lane."



Fort Wayne Black Foot Soldiers allege their prayers and offerings to Allah against the Kosciusko County Police Department have been answered with the violent collision that resulted in death of Sgt. Jeffery Shaw, Thursday.

The crash, which reportedly happened around 3 p.m., occurred just after Soldiers convened in a special afternoon prayer session.

"Kosciusko County is a majority white and racist county with stubborn whites who refuse to turn over even their impoverished possessions for the reparations they owe," says Fort Wayne Black Foot Soldier Eli Ladd. "As surely as this so called officer Shaw worked and served the devils of this community, he was a racist. We can only be thankful for that brave 1994 GMC truck that straddled the center lane and forced this coward to die with his fake badge on."

6 comments:

  1. Let me guess, you are black yourself. The only reason I am guessing such a thing is because you talk about "honkies, and crackers." I myself live in Kosciusko county and no we may not have a huge amount of "blacks" but we do have people of many other races. Any town you go to in this county has at least one Hispanic restaurant, one Asian restaurant, italian, ... need I say more? The majority of the people who actually have jobs in this county are Hispanics simply because they can be paid less to do more, that is their own choice. Anyone can do as I, an 18 year old Caucasian female, am doing. I am a full-time student at a local college, I work in a small town grocery store as a cashier, and I love on my own and fend for myself. No matter what color your skin is, there is no reason for you not to become something. Yes I have seen a few successful African Americans, but I have also seen a lot of poor, cruddy, ruthless blacks running the streets to frighten people to walk around after sundown. You don't hear about white people raping and killing their loved ones because they did not get all of the drugs out in time... a lot of black people are the ones that denied assistance in their scummy city of New Orleans when "we white people" built them homes and cleaned up their neighborhoods so they could destroy a football arena in the process. The crime in black communities is ridiculous, and why? I have no idea why. Maybe you can tell me, since you know who all the "bad people ARE" respect the police, you may need them one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLACK FOOT SOLDIERS = COWARDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. STOP SPENDING YOUR WELFARE IN WEB SITE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go get a life that's my dad u fucker at least he got a better job than u... Look what your doing saying bad stuff about cops that u will never be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go get a life that's my dad u fucker at least he got a better job than u... Look what your doing saying bad stuff about cops that u will never be

    ReplyDelete